Advantages and Disadvantages of Live Dealer Casinos
Live Dealer Casinos play an important role in the contemporary casino industry. Nowadays, more and more players prefer to place a bet from the comfort of their home. Defenders of the live dealer casino games say that there is no difference between online and offline casino games. However, if you are thinking of creating an account at a preferred casino that offers live dealer options, you have to make sure that you will follow some general guidance. The most important is to consider the advantages and disadvantages of it to prepare yourself for eventual inconveniences you might encounter.
The Best Live Casinos
What’s New and Interesting in the Live Casino World – Live Casino News
Introduction to Live Casinos and Basic Topics
Advantages of Live Dealer Casinos
Here are several obvious advantages of online live casinos
- You play in real time with actual human dealers. This means that you don’t play against a computer! You can see the dealer spinning the roulette wheel and the ball or dealing blackjack cards to you.
- You can communicate with the dealer. Communication is of immense importance in order to have a positive gambling experience. You can hold a conversation via chat feature every reputable online casino has!
- You can play from anywhere, too. Do you enjoy Live Casino games while you are brushing your teeth from your bathroom? If so, we wholeheartedly encourage you to find the online casino which will match your needs. Most importantly, you don’t have to worry about proper dress code anymore.
- You get Extra Bonuses from time to time. Rarely you get bonuses in live casinos in Las Vegas. This is because land-based casinos don’t have deposit bonus like online casinos. So when you play live casino online you can benefit from regular Live Casino Bonuses. Likewise, live casinos will often have a loyalty bonus or a promotion thanks to which you can turn yourself into a winner.
- Moreover, you can’t be mistreated or get kicked out from the Casino like the character in the famous Casino movie. 🙂
One of the biggest advantages of the live dealer casinos is that they enable players to keep track of what’s going on during the gameplay. As soon as you place your bet, you will have the opportunity to follow the ball and see where it will rest. The technology, integrated into the live dealer casinos does not leaves room for doubts or suspicion about the legitimacy of the game. In other words, under no circumstances the result be manipulated or biased.
In order to enhance player’s experience, many renowned live dealer casinos have a TV in the background, streaming a news channel. This is made in an attempt to assure players that the games are not pre-recorded. Live dealer casinos offer unique gaming experience to every player. Furthermore, they allow players to interact with dealers through the chat. There are some details that contribute to the fantastic atmosphere and make the player feel like they are in a traditional land-based casino.
During your gameplay, you will hear noises from other games. Moreover, you will also be provided with a glimpse of other games, taking place at the same time. Depending on the game you choose, the action in the live dealer casino might unfold a little faster or a bit slower than what you are used to. Nevertheless, all in all, there are 80 to 100 spins per hour during a game of roulette.
In point of fact, you can accelerate or slow down the game process. Once all steps regarding placing a bet and announcing the results are completed, another round can begin. If every spin takes a few seconds just do the quick math how many of them you can have in an hour. Many!
Most casinos that also feature live dealer options offer two different bonuses for the live and the virtual casinos. The bonuses given at the virtual ones are more generous but they greatly differ from casino to casino.
As you know, entering the premises of a traditional casino does not mean you can immediately indulge in a favorite casino game. Sometimes, the tables are fully occupied and you have to wait until there is an available seat for you. Be that as it may, this is not the case anymore. Opting for a live dealer casino means you will not have such kind of issues and your game will start as soon as you log into your account.
Disadvantages of Live Dealer Casinos
Unfortunately, sometimes, with every advantage comes a disadvantage. Below you can see a full breakdown of the unpleasant aspects of playing at a online casino, we believe you should be aware of.
- Live Casino Games can be slow. Sometimes the other players on the table might not be playing as fast as you would like because they might be doing other things at the same time. However, rest assured that you can also do whatever you want during your gameplay. On the bright side, there is always a time limit for every player but still there is a delay on the game sometimes (card games only).
- Live Casino sites can have bugs and make for an unpleasant experience. Thus, make sure you select a proper online casino. In order to do so you can check our overall listing of the best online casinos, currently on the market.
- Live Dealer Tables Capacity. Due to the popularity of Live Casino Games, sometimes all the tables are full and you might have to wait for a while in order to take your sit on the table you want. Again this applies to some card games as there are some games like Unlimited Blackjack can host unlimited amount of players. Live Roulette tables can also take unlimited number of players.
Although live dealer casino providers do their best to ensure the utmost gambling experience possible, some of the players think that the sounds produced by the other games and the cold “canned” noise are merely enough to make them feel like at a land-based casino. According to them, the graphics and the announcement about players who registered gained and who registered losses cannot make up for the unique atmosphere in the real casino.
As previously mentioned, running a live dealer casino is expensive and that is the reason for the small number of available games. In general, most live dealer casinos provide baccarat, roulette, blackjack and their most popular variations. Whilst, the land-based casino enable you to move from table to table and try different exciting games. The pricey maintenance of a live dealer casino also leads to an increase in the minimum of the stakes as well. As soon as you play several games, you will notice that the minimum bets are a bit higher than those set at traditional casinos.
Final Comments On The Advantages and Disadvantages of Live Dealer Casinos
Taking all facts into account, we believe that online casinos are the new trend within the gambling society. More and more people choose to invest in their favorite online casino in an attempt to increase their revenues. If you want to be the next lucky player, you recommend you to find the online casino which meet your requirements for perfection. Lastly, in our humble opinion, the advantages of live dealer casinos outweigh the disadvantages. Hence, investing in them can happen to provide you with income you have never expected. By and large, online casinos are the gym for online networking.
- True quality brand hot in 2020!
- 3,000+ games by top developers
- Great variety of casino bonuses and weekly promotions
- Instant Withdrawals
- Reliable and Helpful Customer Support
- Amazing Live Casino Section